Heat Resistant Gel Spray – material berschermer – Cold Coat – Harris
Cold Coat™ is a professional-quality thermal shield spray that slows heat transfer when soldering, welding or brazing metal to even paper, for example (see video below for examples).
- It reduces the risk of hidden fires and heat damage when welding or soldering in compromise areas.
- It protects sensitive valves, gaskets and previously soldered joints that may be damaged during welding or soldering.
- It quickly cools hot surfaces and protects adjacent surfaces from overheating, damage, discoloration or deformation caused by heat during soldering, brazing or welding.
- It protects plastic, pipes, insulation and wiring near the work area when working in confined spaces.
- It is non-toxic and 100% biodegradable.
- Slows heat transfer in metal during soldering, brazing or welding.
- Protects adjacent surfaces from overheating, discoloration, damage or deformation.
- Quickly cools hot materials.
- Reduces the risk of hidden fires and heat damage when soldering or welding in compromise areas.
- Protects sensitive valves, gaskets and previously soldered joints that may be damaged during soldering or welding.
- Non-toxic and 100% biodegradable.
- Contents +/- 1 Liter (32oz)